Our mission is to achieve educational equity, and support students with need to access and complete higher education to positively impact their communities and the world.
Regardless of race, ethnicity and socioeconomic status, every student has the support and resources to earn a college degree and achieve their potential.
We will pursue our vision day by day, every day, until it is realized. We will move forward with a sense of urgency, an entrepreneurial spirit and a deep commitment to listening to all voices and collaborating broadly to achieve effective solutions for all of the students and communities we serve.
- Education is the foundation of a just and equitable society.
- Education is a fundamental right and every student should have equitable opportunities for a quality education and the chance to graduate from college.
- In the potential of every student to succeed.
- Students and their families, schools and communities each play a critical role in educating our youth and strengthening our communities’ economic and social health.
- Educating all students to achieve their potential is an urgent moral, social and economic imperative.