The following New Leader Scholarship is administered by 10,000 Degrees® but requires an additional scholarship application – see below.
Award: Up to $8,000
- Enrollment in one of the following Bay Area public universities: California State University, East Bay Campus; San Francisco State University; San Jose State University; Sonoma State University; or University of California at Berkeley
- Upper division student who has attended the school for one academic year or more, with 60 units or more, 24 of which were attained at the present university.
- Studying the social sciences, human services, public interest law, health-related fields, or public service
- A minimum 3.5 GPA either at the current school or at a combination of the current school plus all schools previously attended. Consideration will be given to students with a GPA of 3.2 – 3.49.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units each in the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semester.
Application due March 10th (must be postmarked by March 10th)
New Leader Scholarship Application 2017-2018
New Leader Scholarship GUIDELINES 2017-2018
For more information visit http://www.newleaderscholarship.org.