Application is now closed. Application will reopen October 1, 2017.
All applications must be submitted online, and no late submissions will be accepted. As each scholarship may require additional documents, please read all directions carefully to ensure that you submit everything required. All materials must be attached to the online application or postmarked by March 2, 2017.
Basic Eligibility Requirements:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Enrolled in a program leading to student’s first associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, or teaching credential during the 2017-2018 academic school year;
- Enrolled in an average of 12 academic units per term during the 2017-2018 academic school year (or full time as designated by school).
- The majority of our scholarships are for students from Marin and Sonoma County, although we do administer a few scholarships for anyone from the greater Bay Area (California).
The 10,000 Degrees® Undergraduate Scholarship is made possible by funding from these generous donors:
- MCF/Buck Trust Scholarship
- Andrea Balink Erdbrink
- Asian Scholarship
- Betty Times
- Cohen Family
- Carol Bartz Scholarship
- Dell Family
- Kai Chong Tong Scholarship
- Kent Rogers Kincaid
- The Family Help Fund Lillian Oney (formerly Kiwanis Club Scholarship)
- Gruber Family Foundation
- Laura Richardson Memorial Scholarship
- Marin Retirement Communities Scholarship
- Mill Valley Rotary Scholarship
- Pasha Family
- Peterson Family
- Quest Foundation
- Redwood Trust
- Rosenberger Family
- Sara Hart Kimball
- Zauderer Family