10,000 Degrees College Success Program
Many college access programs are designed to get students IN to college, but 10,000 Degrees ‘ unique College Success Program is designed to get students THROUGH college with the skills, knowledge, and education to change the world. Here’s how 10,000 Degrees can help YOU – the student:
- Available via email, phone, & Facebook for all students at any time for any reason
- Monthly student newsletter with tips and resources for college success
- Regular check-ins with 10,000 Degrees College Success Staff
- Weekly office hours at College of Marin (COM), Santa Rosa Junior College (SRJC), and Sonoma State University (SSU)
- Monthly office hours at San Francisco State University (SFSU)
- Workshops: Scholarships, the Transfer Process, Job Skills, Study Skills & Time Management, Career Development and more
- Resources: Finding additional scholarships, links to most commonly attended colleges’ websites, study skills, job skills, COM and SRJC Facebook groups, upcoming conferences for specific fields of study, etc.
Need more money for college? Want to talk about your major? Need some advice about transferring to a four-year university? Interested in getting the most out of your LinkedIn profile? Want to have your resume proofread? Just need someone to talk to about college and life?
The 10,000 Degrees College Success Program is here to support you, ensuring that all of our students achieve their academic goals.
Contact Scott at 415-451-4011 for more information.