The following New Leader Scholarship is administered by 10,000 Degrees but requires an additional scholarship application – see below.
Award: Up to $8,000
- Enrollment in one of the following Bay Area public universities: California State University, East Bay Campus; San Francisco State University; San Jose State University; Sonoma State University; or University of California at Berkeley
- Upper division student who has attended the school for one academic year or more, with 60 units or more, 24 of which were attained at the present university.
- Studying the social sciences, human services, public interest law, health-related fields, or public service
- A minimum 3.5 GPA either at the current school or at a combination of the current school plus all schools previously attended. Consideration will be given to students with a GPA of 3.2 – 3.49.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units each in the Fall 2014 and Spring 2016 semester.
Due date is March 10, 2015
Please click below for the application and guide.Â We recommend that you read through the guide before filling out the application.
For more information visit http://www.newleaderscholarship.org.