Funding for vocational programming is available through two programs: the Mission San Rafael Rotary Scholarship and the Sausalito Rotary Scholarship. Please read the eligibility requirements carefully to determine if you qualify.
All Professional and Technical Training Eligibility
- Attending a vocational program at an accredited or state-approved training institution in 2013-14
- Enrolling in a program leading to a license or certificate or taking pre-requisite courses for a nursing program in 2013-14
- Have a GED/high school diploma or be 18 years of age
Additionally, the following eligibility is program specific.
Mission San Rafael Scholarship Eligibility
- Marin resident residing in San Rafael OR a graduating senior from a San Rafael Unified School District high school
Sausalito Rotary Scholarship Eligibility
- Marin County resident
- Preference is given to residents residing in Southern Marin (Sausalito, Tiburon, Mill Valley, Marin City)
All applicants must submit a completed application.
Finalists for either scholarship will be invited to interview in August.
The application will be available in Spring 2013. The deadline for applications for the 2013-14 Professional and Technical Training Scholarship is August 2013. Applications must be returned to our office by fax, mail, or in person.