- This event has passed.
Building Positive Workspaces
September 9, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Listen to a vibrant discussion with recent 10,000 Degrees alumni and seasoned professionals on how to be a Changemaker in your workplace.
We’ll spotlight the importance of mentoring, coaching and learning from the incoming generation of new professionals.
In this Town Hall, you will:
- Learn about the experience of recent college graduates and their transition to the workplace.
- Discover opportunities and new approaches to mentor and empower tomorrow’s workforce.
- Gain actionable best practices from corporate partners on how they build inclusive positive workplaces and how we can support our incoming colleagues.
- Join the conversation during a special Q&A.
Hear from our panelists:
- Daniela Bayon, LinkedIn, Associate Marketing Manager, Major Global Product Launches | Bay Area Regional Lead – Hispanics of LinkedIn Alliance (HOLA)
- Stephanie Dam, Alumna, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Anna Edwin, TPG, Global Head of Talent Development
- Thomas Sexton, LinkedIn, Senior Director, Global Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Deirdre Thompson, Redwood Credit Union, Vice President of Member Experience
- Jennifer Vargas, Alumna, University of California, Davis
- Victor Vazquez, Bank of San Francisco, Vice President/ Community & Social Responsibility Manager